AFRICAN PHARMACEUTICAL FORUM (APF) ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING IN SEOUL, ON THE 12th SEPTEMBER 2017!
After exhaustive deliberation and successful meeting, the following officers were elected to run the affairs of the Forum from 2017-2019:-
1. Dr Hiag Prosper (Cameroon) – President
2. Pharm. (Mrs) Jocyln M Chaibva (Zimbabwe) – Vice President
3. Dr Joda Arinola (Nigeria) – Editor- in -chief/Assistant General Secretary
4. Dr Henri Charles Ainadou (Benin Republic) – Liason Officer
5. Pharm. Didier Mouliom (Cameroon) – General Secretary
6. Sir (Dr) Anthony Akhimien (Nigeria) – Immediate Past President- Ex-officio
Lastly, Pharmaceutical Society of South Africa indicated its interest to host FIP 2021 and seeks for the blessing and support from all African countries.
Pharm. Ahmed I Yakasai, FPSN