The investiture of the new Fellows of Nigeria Academy of Pharmacy (FNAPharm), Thursday, 28th September 2017 at Sheraton Hotel, Ikeja Lagos
The Keynote Address Speaker was Prof Isa Marte Hussaini, FPSN, FAS, Professor of Anticancer Pharmacology who spoke Nigerian Medicinal Plants and Sources of Anticancer Agents.
The new Fellows are:–
1. Prof Mojisola Adeyeye, Professor of Pharmaceutics and Drug Product Development and Evaluation at the college of Pharmacy, Roosevelt University, Illinois and the first African Woman to be a Fellow of American Association of Pharmaceutical Scientists
- Professor Herbert A. B Coker, Professor of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Chemistry at the College of Medicine, University of Lagos and Former Deputy Provost and Dean
- Dr Ogori Taylor, Pharmaceutical Advisor, World Health Organisation (WHO) and she was a Lecturer in OAU, Ile Ife and University of Lagos
- Prof K S Gamaniel, Professor of Pharmacology and Founding Dean of the Faculty of Pharmacy, University of Maiduguri and now DG/CEO, National Institute for Pharmaceutical Research and Development (NIPRD)
- Dr Teresa Pounds, Pharmacotherapy Pharmacist, Pharmacy Residency Programme Director at the Wellstar Atlanta Medical Centre, Assistant Dean for Clinical Pharmacy Education and a short stint as a Part time Visiting Associate Professor of Pharmacy at the University of Benin
- Pharm. Calixthus Okoruwa, Communications Management Consultant and pioneer head of Public Relations at MTN Nigeria
We congratulate the brand new Fellows of the Academy.
See more photos below
Pharm. Ahmed I Yakasai, FPSN
Join Our BBM Channel; Swank Pharm on C002BF98F